- We will use your donation at our discretion but within our stated charitable objectives. All payments through the Website are to be made by payment card. We also accept donations by cheque. Cheques can be made payable to Care and Welfare Foundation and sent to No. 2401, Phase II, Block - C, Gurubrindhavan Garden, Vanagaram 600095.
- Once you confirm to us through the Website that you wish to proceed with your donation your transaction will be processed through our payment services provider, HDFC. By confirming that you wish to proceed with your donation you authorize HDFC to request funds from your credit, debit or card provider.
- If you become aware of fraudulent use of your card, or if it is lost or stolen, you must notify your card provider.
- Before we can process a donation you must provide us with (i) your name, address and email address; and (ii) details of the credit or debit card that you wish to use to fund the donation. We will use this information to process your donation. It is your responsibility to ensure you have provided us with the correct information.
- When you submit your payment details, these details will be transferred to our payment provider, HDFC, and your payment data will be collected and processed securely by them. You should make sure that you are aware of HDFC’s terms and conditions, which are different from our own, to ensure that you are comfortable with how they will process your personal data before you make a donation.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- If you make an error in your donation please contact us either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 044 - 484599959 within 14 days and a full refund will be made to you.
- These Donation Payment Terms and Conditions will only apply to successive donations made through the Website where you have set up a monthly donation. When you set up a regular donation you will be scheduling a series of donations to be made on the day of the month that you choose until further notice. You agree that these Terms and Conditions will apply to each of the donations in that series.
- By confirming that you wish to proceed with a monthly donation you authorize our payment service provider HDFC to request funds from your credit or debit card on the day of each month that you set. To cancel your regular donation please contact us at email@example.com.
- We reserve the right to amend these Donation Payment Terms and Conditions at any time.
- These Donation Payment Terms and Conditions are governed by Indian law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian Courts.